NJMCDirect is an easy and convenient way to pay your parking tickets and fines online. Gone are the days when one had to go to the court to pay NJ Ticket Fines. No one intentionally breaks traffic rules, but sometimes our hurry leads us to shell our pockets to these traffic violation fines. Earlier if one had to pay these fines, they had to go to the court, stand in long queues, wait for their turns and then finally get the ticket canceled by paying the fine. But with the introduction of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal, one can pay NJMCDirect tickets bill online. This portal provides one with all the necessary tools to free one from any NJ Ticket Fines. With NJMCDirect Pay you can pay your fines by just simply accessing the NJMCDirect site, which will provide one with the NJ Ticket Prefix Code which will advance one towards the payment process.
One can reach the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal by going to the official website of NJMCDirect www.NJMCDirect.com on their browser. Once reaching this website, one can procure their Prefix code which is essential to pay the ticket fines. This is the easiest way to pay one’s fines as not only does it saves your time but also at the same time you don’t have to go to the courts and you can literally pay your fines from anywhere. You can pay your bills from the comfort of your home and not be worried about finding the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission location and wasting hours in looking for that. Besides all of these arresting offers, these portals are totally secure and protected which makes it the most desirable form of paying NJMC Direct bills online. Not only one can pay these bills in their leisure but also they have the peace of mind that their money is not going anywhere else.
NJMCDirect Pay- How to Pay?
To start using the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal to pay the fine, one should first of all make sure that they have the certain things in handy in order to use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code procured from the NJMC Direct Ticket Payment Portal. The following things are required by an individual to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online at New Jersey Meadowsland Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket: When you violate a traffic regulation, you are presented with a legal traffic ticket by the officers. It is of utmost importance to keep the parking or traffic ticket near you as not only does it work as a proof but also it states the Court ID and Ticket Number which are indispensable while paying the ticket. It states the type of traffic regulation violated. Without this ticket, one will be unable to complete their payment process through the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment online portal.
- License Plate Number: One should keep License Plate Number within reach to pay the NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online. One can find the license plate number on the driving license and it is easily available under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card: While paying one’s fine on the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Online Portal, the payment option available is always online, thus one should retain their debit or credit cards while paying their fines on NJMCDirect.com. One can use a Master Card or a Visa Card for such disbursements.
- The basic requirement is a Mobile device or a PC or a Laptop with a secure Internet access.
Working Hours of NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
Though the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal provides one the option of paying their fines from the leisure of their home, it does come with one constraint. One can pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online only during the working hours of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal. One needs to acquaint themselves with the operational hours of this website www.NJMCDirect.com. This website is not available 24X7. One can access this website from Monday to Thursday from 7:30am in the morning till 11:45pm in the night. On Fridays, one can use the services of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal from 7:30am to 10:45 pm; On Saturdays, one can pay their fines from 7:30am till 3:45pm only in the evening; while on Sundays one can disburse their traffic violation tickets from 1pm in the afternoon till 11:45pm in the night. At the same time one should make sure that they pay their fine within the stipulated time, in order to avoid paying any late fees charges. Be mindful to keep the time schedule of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal so that one can easily disburse such fines.
How does the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal Work?
Once one has everything needed to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online ready and within reach, one can complete their payment. The whole payment process is fast, convenient and easy to follow. Following are the steps one should follow while paying NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online on the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
- One needs to open the browser on the laptop or the mobile and access the official website of NJMCDirect https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe11/atswepr2/home.do.
- Once the official website opens up, click on the option of ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Clicking on either of these will start up the payment process.
- On the next screen, fill in the necessary tabs of Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate.
- Next, one needs to click on the ‘Continue’ button to further the process.
- Next, one will find two alternatives- a) View NJMCDirect Ticket and b) Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. Click on the option in accordance to the need of the hour.
- The ‘View NJMCDirect Ticket alternative will only illustrate the ticket while the ‘Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment’ will start up the payment process.
- Next one needs to pay the traffic violation ticket fine by using the Credit or Debit Card ( VISA or MasterCard).
After paying the fine, one is free of any obligation to any traffic violation ticket. The NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal also provides the option of checking the transaction details at NJMCDirect. The portal stores all information regarding one’s payment for a period of 90 days to clear any confusion that might occur in the future. One can contact the NJMC Direct Customer Service Team any time if they come across any problems while processing these NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online payments.
Advantages of using the NJMCDirect Payment Portal
The NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal comes with its own sets of advantages and bonus.
- Efficient: This online platform is undoubtedly the most efficient and fast way to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online. This portal saves one a lot of time and within a few times and few simple clicks one can be ticket free, while manual payment of such tickets requires hours and always leaves one tired and exhausted in the end.
- Secure: Not only is this portal fitting, it is also the most secure and protected method to pay one’s fines. This portal guarantees that all the information stored by it are classified and no one can access anybody else’s information about the disbursement or the type of traffic violation committed by a person. Such high level security is provided by New Jersey Court and only the New Jersey employees can access this information and no one else.
- Convenient: The NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal is absolutely expedient to the users because of its trouble-free payment methods and easy to understand steps. One doesn’t have to visit the court and can pay their NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online by paying only $1to $4 extra for all the transactions.
Contact Details: NJMCDirect Customer Service Team
- Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chestnutt Street.
- Phone Number: 973 284 4945
- Fax: 973 284 4914
- NJMC Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
It’s simple to pay NJ ticket fees online. Without a doubt, njmcdirect makes paying for NJ tickets simple, however this service is not available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are operational hours that have been fixed. To prevent further fines, you must be aware of the working hours. The working hours of the njmcdirect web portal are listed below. Please take a look at it.
4:30 a.m. to 11:15 p.m., Monday through Thursday (EST)
4:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. every Friday (EST)
4:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Saturday (EST)
1:00 – 11:15 p.m. on Sunday (EST)
Benefits of NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal
It facilitates the payment of tickets in a quick and simple way. You don’t have to go to court and wait in line. It allows you to save a large amount of time. The ticket payment process on the Njmcdirect platform takes a few minutes to complete.
2.) Ensure your safety
The online gateway of Njmcdirect is safe and secure. The information you provide at the time of traffic ticket payment, such as your payment details and other personal information, is kept confidential by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission. Only New Jersey Court staff have access to your personal information.
The njmc direct site is a quick way to pay for traffic tickets. It saves you the time and effort of going to NJ courts and waiting in a large line. For this quick, secure, and handy service, they just charge a little price of $1 to $4.
Surcharges are additional fees or taxes added to the stated costs of goods or services, which might be added to an existing tax or charged separately. A “service fee” or a “shipping and handling fee” are two terms that can be used to describe it. Surcharges come in a variety of forms. Temporary measures, such as a surcharge, might be used to offset the impact of increased product pricing. The gasoline fee, for example, is only in effect for a limited time. Surcharges can take the form of both regular and permanent costs.
According to some studies, the court reduces or cancels the ticket 70% of the time.
Dealing with surcharges can be tough if you are unaware of them. That is why you must have a thorough understanding of the fee, how it operates, and how to pay it securely and conveniently. And we all know that dealing with DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) levies is a more difficult chore. But don’t worry; we’ll show you how to pay DMV surcharges online in no time.
What is DMV surcharge?
Before you pay the fee, you must know all of the relevant information, such as what it is and why you must pay it. So, in this essay, we will tell you everything. Let’s start with the definition. When you break any traffic laws, you will be charged a DMV surcharge. Then, in New Jersey, traffic officials issue a ticket for violating the traffic regulations.
You need to know how to pay it now that you know what it is. It’s simple! Your DMV surcharge can be paid online. NJMCDirect makes it simple and straightforward to do so. Surcharges can be paid online from the convenience of your own home or office.
How does DMV Surcharge work in New Jersey?
A violation of any traffic regulation will result in the issuance of a ticket to the violator. As a result, the violator’s licence will be docked a set amount of points. You are not responsible to pay any fines until you reach six points in three years. However, if these points surpass six in three years, you must pay a fine of $150 per year for the next three years, plus $25 for each point beyond six.
Other offences that can result in a three-year yearly fee include:
- If the car driver does not have a valid licence or has an expired licence, the vehicle will be fined a $100 annual surcharge for the next three years, totaling $300.
- If you drive with a suspended licence, you will be charged a $250 extra ($750 total).
- Failure to insure a moped results in a $100 annual fee ($300 total).
- Operating an uninsured car will result in a $250 annual surcharge ($750 total).
- Surcharge of $1,000 per year for the first and second DWI (total of $3,000)
- 3rd DWI ($4,500 total): $1,500 yearly surcharge (if it occurs within three years of the previous posted offence)
- For refusing to take the blood alcohol content test, a $1,000 yearly surcharge ($3,000 total) is imposed.
Methods to Pay Your NJSurcharge in New Jersey
A surcharge can be paid in a variety of ways. The following are some of them:
Use a debit/credit card or an e-check to pay:
- NJ surcharges can be paid online in New Jersey with a credit card, debit card, or e-check. If you want to pay using this method, go to www.njsurcharge.com, which is the official website of NJ Surcharge.
This is a really simple, quick, secure, and practical method. The bank can impose a service or processing fee of 2-3 percent in this way.
- Pay with cash: You may also pay in person at a Western Union location in New Jersey or anywhere in the United States.
- Pay by phone: there is a call surcharge in New Jersey. You must contact (844)424-6829, the official NJ toll-free number, and pay with a credit or debit card.
- Pay by check or money order: You can also pay by check or money order for the NJ surcharge. Send a cheque or money order to the address shown below.
P.O. Box 1502
Moorestown, NJ 08057-9704
Is www.njsurcharge.com Still working?
The official site for paying njsurcharge in New Jersey was njsurcharge.com. However, this website is currently unavailable. The site www.njsurcharge.com has been permanently shut down by a New Jersey court. Don’t be depressed. They have, however, retired previous webpages in favour of the newly improved NJsurcharge online interface on the NJ State website.
Plead not Guilty in NJMC
We may not have broken any rules, yet traffic officials may have penalised us by mistake. Of obviously, this is a really inconvenient situation. Most people, on the other hand, do not want to quarrel or waste time over this issue. They pay the fines and disregard the problem. However, if you believe the ticket was issued incorrectly, you may appeal. At that case, you can file a complaint in the NJMC courts.
Although the chances of being wrongfully penalised for a traffic offence are slim, if you are certain you are not guilty, you must plead and prove your innocence. If you, like the majority of people, ignore the situation and pay the ticket, it will be posted to your driving record as a traffic offence. If you go above six points, you’ll have to pay a $150 annual premium for the next six years. There’s also a $25 bonus for every point over six. If this continues over an extended period of time, your driver’s licence may be revoked. You discover that you are innocent and must defend your rights in New Jersey Municipal Court.
How to Plead in NJMC If you are not guilty?
If you want to contest your ticket and show your innocence, you must plead not guilty. Then, in order to request a court date, you must take the following steps:
- First and foremost, you must read the parking or traffic ticket carefully and comprehend all of its conditions. You must understand why you received the ticket, which indicates which rule infraction you committed and when.
- The relevant information is contained in the traffic ticket issued by the traffic office. Make a list of everything you need to know. Especially the date on which the ticket must be paid.
- Request a court date to enter a not guilty plea. You can send an email to [email protected] to do so. Include all pertinent information in the email, such as your ticket number, prefix code, licence plate number, postal address, and email address. You will receive a response in a few days. You can also submit an appeal by going to the court and asking for a date to argue your case.
- After receiving a date, you must appear in court on the court’s scheduled day. However, if you do not receive a response from them before the payment deadline, you may cancel your ticket. As a result, you must appear in court one day prior to the ticket payment deadline.
- You can contact the New Jersey court clerk if you have any questions or concerns. They will provide you with complete support and aid in understanding your tickets, and you will be able to clear up any questions you may have.
You still believe you can’t fight your case on your own after doing all of the preceding measures. After that, you can employ an attorney. In the event of a lack of expertise, this is the finest solution.
How to Know If Your License is Expired?
A driver’s licence is a legal document that proves you are fit and eligible to operate a motor vehicle. As a result, you must have a genuine and current driver’s licence. It must be current. If your licence has run out and you have not renewed it. Then you might be in trouble. You may be fined by traffic officials if you break the law. Apart from that, having an expired licence can cause a slew of problems. For example, if you are involved in an accident, the insurance company will deny you compensation. That way, you’ll remember when your driver’s licence expires and renew it on time.
There are two methods for renewing your driver’s licence: online and offline. You may quickly renew your licence by going through the online process and following a few simple steps. But first and foremost, you must be aware that if your licence has expired or been suspended by the NJ municipal court, you must follow a separate approach. As a result, if your licence expires, you must deal with the NJ MVC (New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission). You must also deal with the New Jersey Municipal Court in the case of a licence suspension.
When your traffic violation points reached a certain level, the Njmc suspended your licence. As a result, you must request for the reinstatement of your driver’s licence once a specific period of time has passed. You can find out more about this time period by going to court or calling the njmc customer care number. However, you must first clear all outstanding violations and surcharges before requesting for your licence restoration.
How to Reinstate/restore Your License or Registration in New Jersey?
Before you can figure out how to get your licence back, you need to understand why it was suspended in the first place. You can contact the NJ MVC (New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission) by dialling the numbers below to learn more about the reasons for your licence suspension.
Njmvc’s customer service phone number is:
Phone: (609) 292-6500 (paid line)
Call 1-888-486-3339 for more information (toll-free number)
You may get all of the information you need regarding your driver’s licence by dialling these numbers. They have all of the driver’s licences. As a result, you will be able to obtain all of the necessary details and information.
You must know about your license restoration:
Suspension time – Once your licence has been suspended, you will not be able to request for it to be restored immediately. You must wait for a certain amount of time, following which you can ask for reinstatement. You should inquire about the length of time it will take for your licence to be restored with the NJ MVC.
Surcharge – you must inquire as to how much of a surcharge will be applied to you. Also, for the reinstatement of your licence, pay all surcharges and any outstanding payments.
Alternatively, you can request that all information be sent to your address. They will just charge a $15 service fee.
Methods of Paying Nj License Restoration Fee
Once the suspension period is ended and all outstanding charges and fines have been paid. Then you can seek to have your licence and registration reinstated. A reinstatement fee of $100 will be charged. There are three options for submitting this fee. You have the option to select when it is convenient for you.
Fees for licence restoration/reinstatement can be paid in the following ways:
Payment via the NJMVC’s official website: You can pay the restoration charge via the NJMVC’s official website. For the online payment, you’ll need the following information:
- Number assigned by the Social Security Administration (SSN)
- Number of a driver’s licence
- It’s worth noting that the zip code for your neighbourhood should match the one on your driver’s licence.
At your local motor vehicle agency: You can pay your driving licence restoration fee in person at a NJ MVC location near you.
You can also pay the cost with a cheque or money order, which will be mailed to you. You must send the bottom portion of your suspension notice to the NJMVC at the address below.
The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission regulates automobiles in the state.
Box 140, P.O. Box 140, P.O. Box 140, P.
08650-0140 Trenton, NJ
If you do not have the bottom portion of your suspension notice, send your payment to the following address:
The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission regulates automobiles in the state.
Box 134, P.O. Box 134, P.O. Box 134, P
08650-0134 Trenton, NJ
FAQs – People Also ASK
Is there any fee for paying the parking/traffic ticket online?
When paying for traffic or parking tickets online, you must also pay service fees. The service fee charged by Njmcdirect.com is 3% of the total amount.
If I received a traffic ticket today will it be available to be viewed or paid today?
In most cases, it takes 1 to 4 days for traffic tickets to become available on Njmcdirect.com. After it’s been issued, log in. If your ticket is still unavailable after four days, you can either wait a few days and try again, or you can call the court.
What do I need to search for my traffic ticket and Time Payment Order?
To find your traffic ticker or time payment order, you’ll need the ticket number, prefix code, licence plate number, and court ID.
What if I lost my traffic or parking ticket?
If you lose your ticket, you must file a lost ticket report. You can call your local police department, the Njmc (New Jersey municipal court), or a parking authority in your neighbourhood in this scenario. You can also check the NJ MVC website to see whether they’re still available from when you got your ticket.
What happens when I do not agree with the details listed on the parking/traffic ticket?
If you disagree with the specifics, you can call the Njmc customer care hotline or go to the Nj courts to have your issues resolved.
How long do i have to wait for my ticket NJMCDIRECT NJ?
It will take around 2 to 3 working business days for you to appear online. If you are unable to locate your ticket on njmcdirect after the time limit has expired, you may contact the division clerk to learn about the pending cause.
How to mail a payment to njmcdirect?
If you want to pay your ticket by mail, you can do so by contacting official njmcdirect mail service at [email protected] or personally visiting the court.
You can also use the official website www.njmcdirect.com to complete your payment.
What if you can not find your NJ ticket on njmcdirect
Wait 4 to 5 days before contacting the customer service department.